If you have any questions, please contact us through the form above and we will be happy to assist you.
- You will be bound by these Terms each time you submit an order through this website (“Order“). Each Order you place will be a separate contract between you and us for the supply of goods (“Goods“).
- You acknowledge that all Goods purchased under these Terms are intended for personal non-commercial use only and will not be re-sold.
- We reserves the right to accept or reject your Order for any reason at any time. If we reject your Order you will receive a refund of any money paid.
- From time to time, some Goods may be out of stock or are unavailable (even if you are able to place an order on this website) and we may not be able to fulfil all or part of your Order. If this happens, we will refund you the price paid for the Goods so affected.
- We reserve the right not to honour any incorrect offers represented on this website made by genuine human or system error. Where your Order is affected by an error on this website (for example, in a description, an image, price or otherwise), we will reject that part of the Order affected by such error. You will be refunded the value of that part of your Order affected by the error and we will fulfil the remainder of your Order. If your Order is affected by a genuine error (including in a description, an image or a price), we reserve the right to cancel your Order and refund any money paid to us.
- You acknowledge and agree that all pictures and images of Goods displayed are for illustrative purposes only and where we provide additional information in the description of a Good, it is your responsibility to ensure that the Good as described is suitable for your purpose prior to submitting your Order.
- When you place an Order, we will charge you and you agree to pay the price and any applicable delivery fee.
- Unless provided for under these Terms or as otherwise agreed by us, no cancellations or changes to Orders will be accepted, and the Goods will be delivered to the delivery address provided in an Order. You should carefully check that your Order is accurate before you submit it.
- Delivery fees will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- You may receive online offers and promotions from time to time if you have consented to us contacting you about the same. Some offers may include a promotional or coupon code (“Code“) for use when placing an Order. It is your responsibility to ensure that the Code is valid, and that you enter the Code at the time of placing an Order. The Code cannot be applied after you have submitted your Order. Separate terms may apply to the use of the Code. Any Code is non-transferable and may not be used with other offers.
- Personal Information, which you provide to us during the Order or through the contact form or by email will be kept, used and disclosed by us for the purpose of processing and delivering your Order.
- We may also collect, and our third party providers may collect, location and other information such as the URL or advertisement you came from or linked to, IP address, browser type, pages you visited from the website and so on.
- We exclude to the fullest extent possible under applicable law, all implied terms and warranties whether statutory or otherwise, relating to the subject matter of these Terms.
- You represent and warrant to us that we will not be liable for any expense or injury (including indirect loss such as loss of revenue, profits, anticipated savings, goodwill or business opportunity, injury to your reputation) in contract, tort, under statue or otherwise, howsoever caused including arising directly or indirectly from or in connection with these Terms.
- Our liability to you for loss or damage of any kind arising out of these Terms will be limited to the price you paid for your Order and will also be reduced or limited to the extent (if any) that you cause or contribute to the loss or damage.
- We reserve the right at all times to make changes to these Terms. Any variations to these Terms will take effect from posting on this website. The Terms which apply at the time you place an Order are those that govern that Order.
- Any provision of these Terms that is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction is ineffective as to that jurisdiction to the extent of the prohibition or unenforceability. That does not invalidate the remaining provisions of these Terms or affect the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
- A failure or delay by us to exercise a power or right under these Terms does not constitute as a waiver of that power or right, and the exercise of a power or right by us does not preclude its future exercise or the exercise of any power or right.