Travel Sim Features
Data included 1.5GB of data at 4G speeds, then unlimited thereafter at 64kbps. Tethering Tethering / personal hotspot is supported for sharing your connection by WIFI to another device. Subject to change at any time by the network provider. Validity period 7 days of data usage is included. Phone calls Up to 100 minutes of local calls within Thailand or up to 15 minutes of calls to Australia (landline and mobiles). To call Australia, dial 00361 then the area code and local Australian number.
Network and Coverage
AIS has the most extensive network nationwide in all 77 provinces of Thailand. No matter where you are in Thailand, whether on a mountain, on a ship in the sea, or on an island, your mobile phone will always be connected if you are roaming on AIS’s network.
- The sim card activates automatically upon first use.
- If the sim card is not automatically activated, dial *120 and press call. Once you hear the voice prompts, press 1. You will receive a confirmation message when this step is done.
- To call Australia, dial 00361 then the area code and local Australian number.
- Your data plan is now successfully set up! Restart your phone and (if necessary) change your phone’s APN internet settings to those set out below. To check your remaining balance, call *121*3#
- APN name Internet
- Additional settings Please ensure you turn on data roaming in your phone’s settings menu